Contact us to ask any questions you may have and to book
Photo Day Tips
Tips to have a smooth photo day...
Let's face it, we all want photo day to go smooth and to be a lot of fun. After all, for us, photography is NOT work because it's a passion. So, here's our tips to make your sports photo day as smooth as possible.
For Portrait Sessions (Team Individual and Banners)
- Take a look in the mirror before leaving home, are you ready to step in front of the camera?
- Clothes are clean and pressed
- Gear is all together (Helmets, Balls, Cleats, Face Masks, Bats, Pads, Hats, etc)
- Everyone knows the shoot time, date, location, and when to arrive.
- Stagger arrival times
- Since the team banners are produced by composite, there's no need for everyone to be there at the same time. Stagger arrival times by 5-7 minutes.
- Have props ready
- Clean Baseball, Inflated Football, Clean Tennis Ball, Baseball Bat, Basketball, etc. Be sure to have your sport props available and ready.
- Have patience
- Sometimes things can get backed up. Come prepared, but plan worse case to be there the complete session.
- Have FUN!
- The shoot should be fun. Come ready to pose, smile, look tough, and all of the above.
Some other items that are good to have around on photo day include;
- Water to drink
- Towel to keep skin dry and shine free
- Comb or Brush
Of course, if you have any questions, always feel free to reach out to us with any questions by phone, text, or email!